Location: Cape Cod & Islands, MA
Primary Category: 2591 – Drapery, Hardware, Window Blinds and Shades
Secondary Category: 5714 – Drapery, Curtain and Upholstery Stores
Your Reference ID: 19859
- Asking: $1,200,000
- Gross: $1,730,167
- Cash Flow: $452,481
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment: $175,000 (Included in Price)
- Inventory: $ 5,000 (Included in Price)
- Real Estate: N/A
Top-line sales increased 10% in 2020 and have increased over 55% since 2016.
Backed by one of the largest providers in the industry, this franchise benefits from strong national brand awareness and promotion, wide product assortment and increased buying power that translates into better product selection, pricing and service to customers in the market. The business’s tenure and consistent annual growth in the market has been achieved through support and investment in the local communities in which it serves.
The long-time owner combined with an experienced staff of designers and installers work together to deliver a full-service experience to customers in their target markets which include Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket.
The territory that includes these major markets and feature many affluent communities is one of the most unique and largest territories in the franchise network nationally.
- The business operates from a 2,600 square foot facility at a high traffic, large commercial plaza on Cape Cod.
- The facility features a large customer showroom in the front containing many interactive product displays, samples and inventory, as well as an expansive warehouse and workshop in the back for equipment, fabrication operations and additional inventory storage.
- Prominent signage on the front of the facility and on the main street entrance to the commercial complex provides branding and direction to the significant traffic experienced in this location.
- The facility shares ample off-street parking with other businesses.
Opportunity / Growth:
- Recent investment by the company in expanding services to residential and commercial customers on Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket have seen positive results. A continued focus on building brand awareness and a permanent physical presence in these target markets are growth opportunities for the business.
- On-line marketing initiatives including web-site enhancements, search optimization, AdWords and email have been effective at building awareness and driving website and foot traffic to the business.
- Support and investment in local communities and partnership with complimentary residential and commercial construction and improvement businesses will continue to drive sales growth.
Support / Training: As needed for smooth
- Reason Selling: To pursue other interests.