Location: Bristol County, MA
Your Reference ID: 19866
- Asking: $1,750,000
- Gross: $3,494,898
- Cash Flow: $504,075
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment: $450,000 (Included in Price)
- Inventory: $100,000 (Not Included)
- Real Estate: $450,000 (Included in Price)
Long established food manufacturer and wholesaler offering a variety of specialty meat and food products to regional grocery stores and food service suppliers.
Strong and long-standing relationships with supermarket chains.
A fleet of refrigerated trucks deliver products to stores daily.
The company has been on a growth trend increasing sales by approximately 22% since 2018 and thriving during COVID, increasing sales by 12% this year alone.
- The Company’s USDA certified facility is over 10,000 SF and consists of office space, food prep areas, walk-in coolers, kitchen, loading docks and storage areas.
There is ample room for expansion within the company’s current footprint.
Opportunity / Growth:
The company has a solid foundation and can continue this growth trend by pursuing the following:
- Increasing marketing efforts/hire dedicated sales staff.
- Expand territory & online business
- Increase product offerings.
- Increase production by adding second shift.
- Support / Training: As needed for smooth transition.
- Reason Selling: Retirement.