Location: Bristol County, MA
Primary Category: 336402 – Lead & Zinc Die Castings
Secondary Category: 359903 – Machine and other Job Shop Work
Your Reference ID: 19863
- Asking: $875,000
- Gross: $862,374
- Cash Flow: N/A
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment: $465,000 (Included in Price)
- Inventory: $50,000 (Included in Price)
- Real Estate: $295,000(Included in Price)
Long established, foundry and precision machining and casting company supplying the industry with cast and machined components.
This company produces to high tolerance specifications and is known for its outstanding quality based on ISO 9002.
The team takes a project from product concept, to design, to qualification, to production and finished product.
2020 was a down year due to COVID-19. 2021 is rebounding nicely. Sales are typically $1.2M – $1.3M.
- Facilities:The real estate is included for $295,000. The facility consists of offices and production area completely equipped. Located in an industrial setting, it also has plenty of parking.
- Opportunity / Growth: Unique niche processes in place for high quality product production.Skilled operators in place combined with engineering staff.
- Support / Training: As needed for smooth transition.
- Reason Selling: Retirement